Sunday 3 February 2013

Feb 1st 2013

I was up and out early as Wes was able to drop me at Brisbane Airport on his way to work.  The plane was delayed because Brisbane Airport is upgrading runways so has one permanently closed????  Sounds like the kind of thing they do in UK.  It was only a 2 hr flight to Melbourne, but with delays and time differences between the 2 cities, it was early afternoon when I got to Melbourne.

Martyn was there to meet me.  It was so good to see an old friend again.  We got back to his place and kicked back to catch up.  It seemed like only 6 months ago we were together ...................  oh wait........  it was only 6 months ago.

We went to the supermarket to get supplies in for the week, and later  an evening with pizza and red wine was just the ticket, along with some of the old photos he had from The Cambridge Days.

Tomorrow was my call to explore this new territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment